Tuesday 24 May 2016

REVIEW - Hooker by J.L.Perry - REVIEWED BY LOUISE








**Copy recieved from publisher on netgalley for review **

If the name of this book doesn't pull your interest then the cover certainly will!!

I admit I was completely unsure of what to expect, I mean would I actually like it?? The answer was NO. I Flipping loved it!!!!

This book will make you go through so many emotions, the things poor Jade has to endure. The poor girl, it really made me feel for her at times. No young girl deserves to have to put up with something like that. 

Mistress M, oh my I really hoped and prayed she would pay for her sins with karma and be sent to hell. But alas I was cheated there, she got to live. That saddened me, I think the beatch deserved to die.

Brock, at first he came across as a bit of an over priveledged asshoe who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. But he turned out to be a knight in a well tailored suit!

I couldn't put this book down, I really enjoyed reading it. It was the first one I have read by this author and I'm sure it won't be the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment