Monday 8 February 2016

REVIEW - Chameleon Soul by Mia Hoddell - REVIEWED BY LOUISE




This heartwarming story follows Raine as she chooses to let the love of her life go so he can follow his dreams.  One fateful night made this decision for her and she has had to live with it ever since.  One year later she is still suffering from the effects of that night.  But she is over Teo, until she sees him again that is and she realises that not only does she still love him but that he may in fact still love her......

I haven't read that many racing books, only a few.  It makes a lovely change to all the MC, Rocker, Billionaire and Stepbrother books I have read.

This story absolutely tugged at my heart-strings.  If there is one thing I have learnt from reading Mia's books it is that she has the ability to write things in a way that will make you feel as if you are the characters experiencing those things yourself.  

It really is a wonderful story and keeps you guessing throughout the book as to what actually did happen to Raine and exactly why she decided to let Teo go.  

I love the ending, I won't spoil it.  But it is a lovely end to a emotional heart felt read.  This absolutely deserves it's 5 stars no doubt about that.  I couldn't put it down.  Oh the feels!!  I didn't cry but it certainly had an impact on me in the most endearing way!

I most certainly cannot wait for book 2 in this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment