Wednesday 19 August 2015

REVIEW - Rage by Kaylee Song - REVIEWED BY LOUISE


*I was gifted a copy in exchange for a review*

I actually started to read book 2 in the series first.  But my OCD in reading got the better of me and I had to stop that and read this first.

Rage, centres around Layla who grew up around the Fire and Steel Motorcycle Club but got out and went to a different county to escape the perils of MC life.  She reluctantly returns to bury her brother, something she blames the club for.  All but her aunt and uncle are now dead.  As she sees it, the club killed her family off one by one.

It also puts her face to face with her first ever true love Cullen AKA Rage.  Aptly named because he sure has a temper on him!!!

Can they start their relationship where it left off?  Can Layla resist Cullen?  Do they get their revenge for her brother's death?

I loved this book, I love MC books.  The more drama the better for me.  I love it all, I even stomach the gory torture parts.

Rage was a fantastic edge of you seat gripping read and I dove straight into Wrath which is book 2 in the series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment