Thursday 30 April 2015

REVIEW - Exotic Racing Crusader By Jordana Mia Lezamy - REVIEWED BY LOUISE



I was given a copy of this to read and review.

When I read the information I was given I was keen to read this. I love fast cars and hot romance and this book is the combination of both!!!

It was sheer unplanned coincidence that Kai ends up at the illegal street racing show for her birthday.  She never wanted to go, it really wasn't her scene.  That is until she was chosen to start the race and her eyes locked onto the eyes of a driver in one of the cars.  
Being a plus size girl Kai is always concious of her size, with Titan Thorin Thomas her curves are adored and loved from head to toe.
But love is not always problem free and Titan's past will come back to haunt him.  He may be fast but is he indestructible?

The storyline is a strong well written one, especially considering this is a debut book from a brand new author. There is drama, love, hot sex and omg I will never look at a strawberry in quite the same way ever again!!!!!

There is a book 2 in progress and I cannot wait to get my hands on that and find out what happens next!!!

Link to Jordana's amazon page

No comments:

Post a Comment